Following the huge success of last year’s Halloween Immersive Experience, we are back at it again with more Halloween crafts and games for this year!
Join us on Friday Oct 29th to Sunday Oct 31st at CLAP Studio for an immersive Halloween experience (a non-scary fun house), featuring Halloween themed installation art, craft activities, and games to win candies (in lieu of trick or treat).
During these unprecedented times, demands for support from food banks continues to grow. Giving back is a big part of CLAP’s DNA, and we would like to continue to do so this Halloween. For every person that attends the Halloween Immersive Experience in their Halloween costumes, a non-perishable food item will be donated to the North York Harvest Food Bank.
Tickets are available for purchase online:
$25 +HST per person, with pre-booked time slot *Children under 2 years old does not require a ticket and must be accompanied by a caregiver
$60 +HST per family of 4 (2 adults, and 2 kids) with pre-booked time slot
To maintain a safe environment, please see the following measures in place for the event:
- Temperature screening for everyone prior to entering the building. Anybody with a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius or 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Face mask or covering mandatory (except for children under 2 years old)
- General studio areas such as hand railings, bathrooms, waiting areas are disinfected on an hourly basis, with disinfecting log visibly posted
- There are 30 minutes of disinfecting time scheduled in between each time slot
- Craft stations will be disinfected, and disposable table coverings are replaced after each use
- Only people with pre-booked tickets will be admitted. Main entrance door will be locked at all times except for when ticketholders are entering and leaving to ensure non-ticketholders can not enter the building.
- Maximum 5 families or 12 individuals will be permitted into the building per time slot to maintain social distance
Friday Oct 29th 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Friday Oct 29th 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Friday Oct 29th 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday Oct 30th 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Saturday Oct 30th 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Saturday Oct 30th 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturday Oct 30th 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Sunday Oct 31st 10:00am – 11:00am
Sunday Oct 31st 11:30am – 12:30pm
Sunday Oct 31st 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Sunday Oct 31st 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Sunday Oct 31st 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Sunday Oct 31st 5:30pm – 6:30pm
*Please note that ticket sales are non-refundable. In the event that the Halloween Immersive Experience has to be cancelled due to covid-19 restrictions, an electronic gift card of the ticket value will be issued for future use.